Find the home of your dreams ...
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
- Villa Number: 07
- Internal Areas: 406 m2
- Covered Terraces: 74 m2
- Uncovered Terraces: 350 m2
- Roof Terrace: 111 m2
- Total Covered Areas: 480 m2
- Plot Size: 1960 m2
1. CONCRETE STRUCTURE
Reinforced concrete frame comprising of footings, columns, beams and slabs, designed in accordance with the regulations for anti-earthquake construction specifications.
Exterior walls are 25cm thick, with a double brick wall 10cm and 5cm thermal insulation in the middle.
Internal partition walls are of 10cm hollow bricks.
3.1 . Floors
- The entrance hall, living, dining will be paved with marble.
- Internal staircases will be of wood /or marble.
- The kitchen floor will be paved with marble.
- Verandas will be paved with ceramic tiles.
- Master bedroom veranda at first floor will be fitted with wood deck/or ceramic tiles.
- Part of the verandas around pool will be fitted with wood deck.
- The bathrooms will have ceramic tiles.
- The bedrooms will have pre-varnish floating parquet with solid wood top layer.
- Entrance to parking and parking corridor will be of stone paving.
- Lower ground level areas will be paved with ceramic tiles.
- External surfaces shall have 3 coats of plaster and 2 coats of paint for exterior use and part of them will be decorated with stone and wood as shown on drawings.
- Internal surfaces shall have 3 coats of plaster and 3 coats of emulsion paint. Master bedroom wall will be decorated with stone.
- Walls in the bathroom will be partly covered with ceramic tiles and partly with 3 coats of plaster painted.
- Walls in the kitchen above benches will have 3 coats of plaster and 15cm height corian back splash will be installed.
- The walls behind the kitchen cupboards and bedroom wardrobes will have two coats of plaster.
External surfaces shall have 3 coats of plaster and 2 coats of paint for exterior use and part of them will be decorated with stone and wood as shown on drawings.
- All ceilings are of fair-faced concrete treated with 2 coats of spatula and 3 coats of emulsion paint. Living, dining, entrance hall and kitchen areas will be decorated with plaster board false ceiling.
- All bathrooms will have false ceiling.
- All flat roofs and verandas will be insulated with 5cm thermal insulation material and 4mm bitumen reinforced waterproof polyester membrane.
- All external concrete walls and columns will be covered by 3cm thermal insulation.
- All external walls will be insulated with 5 cm thermal insulation.
5. DOORS AND WINDOWS
- Entrance door of hardwood frame and solid wood leaf.
- All internal doors will be ready-made to be installed. The door frames will be of wooden block board lined with wood veneer, having rubber seals. The door leaf will be flat, faced with wood veneer.
- External doors and windows shall be of colored aluminium with double glazing sliding and/or hinged tilted sections.
- Bedroom external doors will have decorative sliding wooden shutter as shown in drawings.
- Electrical operated gate door will be installed.
6. WARDROBES AND KITCHEN CUPBOARDS
- The kitchen will have a corian worktop.
- High quality kitchen cupboards will be imported from Italy in combination of wood veneer, glass and laminate finish. The structure will be chipboard with melamine finish. In the cupboard included under sink aluminium base, with basket, totally extractable drawers with cutlery display, dishes display.
- The bedroom wardrobes will be imported from Italy. The doors will be lacquer finish and the structure will be chipboard with melamine finish.
7. SANITARY WARE AND MIXERS
- Imported high quality sanitary ware will be installed complete with their accessories, i.e. mirrors, soap holders and towel bars.
- The mixers will be single lever, chrome plated.
- A corian sink will be provided in the kitchen.
- The washbasin tops will be made of corian where shown on drawings with wooden under-counter cupboard where shown on drawing.
- Wall mounted WCs with concealed cistern will be installed.
- Glazed cubicle will be provided for shower trays.
- Jacuzzi will be installed externally at roof deck.
8. WATER SUPPLY
- Individual water tank with solar panels and electric water heater will be provided.
- Central Pressurized System for the hot and cold water will be provided.
- Hot and cold water supply lines will be in PVC, with the system pipe in pipe.
- Water taps will be provided to front and back garden and as well at roof deck.
Individual water tank with solar panels and electric water heater will be provided.
PVC pipes will be used for the sewerage system which will be connected to the central sewage system of the project.
10. ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS
- The entrance door will be controlled with interphone.
- TV points will be provided in the living area, all bedrooms and one external at ground floor veranda and as well at lower ground floor, and roof deck, connected to the central satellite network of the project.
- Switches with safety fuses or dipolar switches with light indicators will be installed for all kitchen appliances, in accordance with the Electricity Authority’s regulations.
- Two telephone lines will be installed, with telephone sockets in the living room and all bedrooms.
- Home lighting control system for living and dining areas with remote control.
- All the electricity socket outlets will be double.
- Shavers socket will be installed in master bathroom.
- Light sensor will be provided at parking and entrance area.
- Security alarm system will be provided.
- Provision for sound points in the living room and ground floor veranda.
- Provision for IP camera at living room, kitchen and bedroom’s corridor.
- Waterproof socket outlet will be provided at ground and roof deck veranda.
- Provision for Internet Connection
11. AIR CONDITIONING
- Full installation of V.R.V. system (heating and cooling) including the units, wiring, drainage system and installation of copper pipes.
- The internal units at living room, dining room, kitchen will be concealed.
12. KITCHEN APPLIANCES
The kitchen appliances will be provided as follows:
Stainless steel electric oven, ceramic electric operated hobs, washing machine, stainless steel dishwasher, stainless steel refrigerator and extractor hood.
Electric under floor heating will be installed with individual thermostats in each room.
Internal lift from lower ground floor to first floor will be installed.
15. PLOT BOUNDARIES
Plot Boundaries will be of a combination of low and high height wall as shown in drawing. After beach protection line, shrub planting will be provided.
16. OTHER FEATURES
- Barbeque will be provided with light and waterproof socket outlet.
- Fire place will be provided at sitting room.
- External shower will be provided for swimming pool.
- External swimming pool with pool bar.
- Provision for Sauna.
- Home theatre room with all the necessary provisions at lower ground level.
17. SWIMMING POOLS SPECIFICATIONS
- Structure: - Reinforced concrete overflow swimming pool in two levels.
- Finishes will include:
a) Wall will be finished with tile mosaic.
b) Tiles around edge of swimming pool.
c) Step ladder and safety instructions.
d) Electromechanical equipment supply and installation.
e) Cleaning equipment / test kit, cleaning net, cleaning brush, cleaning vacuum brush.
- Depth of swimming pool – 1.40 meters everywhere.
- Shape of swimming pool as shown in drawings.
Structure: - Reinforced concrete overflow swimming pool in two levels.
The garden will be planted with trees and bushes. Full irrigation system will be provided complete with irrigation tank, pressure pump and programmable system.
19. COMMON AREAS
- Roads will be paved with asphalt.
- Pavements will be paved with natural stone.
- Main Entrance will be electrical operated gate.
- Guard House will be provided at entrance.
- All common areas will be planted and irrigation system will be provided.
- Central sewage system will be provided for the villas.
- Central satellite system will be provided and distributed to villas.
Being one of the most premium Cyprus Properties, the renowned Akamas Bay Villas are located on the island’s most prized curve of beachfront, near the Akamas Peninsula. Blending harmonious architecture and outstanding design, this unique development sets new standards for luxury living. Keeping with such a rare creation, numbers are strictly limited to just 39 spacious villas, set within exceptionally large, beautifully landscaped plots.
The luxury property of Akamas Bay Villas is just a 40-minute drive from Pafos International Airport in the quiet resort of Polis on the north west coast of Cyprus. Here you can exchange vibrant city life for untamed nature in the space of an hour. Surrounded by nature, you can wander deserted mountain trails, play golf on world-class courses, relax in exquisite spas or enjoy every water sport under the sun.
Akamas Bay Villas is the premium luxury property development in Cyprus, providing a range of exclusive services including an on-call concierge to take care of your every need, from golf days and private parties to deliveries, chauffeurs, landscaping and more. Ensuring your pure, uninterrupted pleasure.