Find the home of your dreams ...
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
- Unit Number: G23
- Internal Areas: 95 m2
- Covered Terraces: 23 m2
- Total Covered Area: 133 m2
- Common Area: 15 m2
- Type: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 2
- Reinforced concrete frame, in accordance with the regulations for anti-seismic design.
- Exterior walls are 250mm thick insulated as per the requirements of the European Directive 2002/91/EC on the energy performance of buildings.
- Internal walls are 100mm thick.
- Entrance halls, living, dining and kitchen areas are paved with marble.
- Verandas and bathrooms are paved with ceramic tiles.
- Bathrooms are laid with marble floor (villas).
- Bedrooms are fitted with laminated parquet floors.
- Parking areas and stores are of concrete finish (apartments).
- Parking areas are of paving blocks (villas).
- External surfaces have decorative plaster.
- Part of external surfaces are lined with stone (villas)
- Internal surfaces have 3 coats of plaster and 3 coats of emulsion paint.
- Bathroom walls are lined with ceramic wall tiles up to the height of the ceiling (apartments).
- Bathroom walls are lined with marble up to the height of the ceiling (villas).
- Bathrooms, corridors and part of the kitchen have suspended ceilings of plaster board treated with two coats of spatula and two coats of emulsion paint.
- All other ceilings are of fair-faced concrete treated with 2 coats of spatula and 2 coats of emulsion paint.
Doors & Windows
- Entrance door will be of solid wood (villas).
- All internal doors are imported, readymade for installation finished with wooden veneer and rubber seals.
- External doors and windows are double glazed with coloured aluminium sections.
- Bedroom external doors and windows are fitted with aluminium French-type external shutters.
Wardrobes & Kitchen Cupboards
- Bedroom wardrobes and kitchen cupboards are imported, ready-made for installation.
- Kitchens have granite worktops.
- Imported high-quality sanitary ware is installed complete with accessories.
- Vanity tops are made of marble with wooden under-counter cupboards.
- Glazed cubicles are provided for shower trays.
- Tempered glass splash screens are provided for baths.
- Hot water to kitchen and bathrooms is supplied by solar panels. Individual pressurized system for hot and cold water is installed.
- Potable water is supplied to the kitchen.
- Video phone controls the main entrance.
- TV points in living room, kitchen and all bedrooms.
- Sockets for telephone and internet in living room, kitchen and all bedrooms.
- Spotlights in bathrooms.
- Shaver’s socket in master bathroom.
- Light sensors in parking areas, entrances and lobbies.
- Complete installation of air-conditioning units.
- Electric under-floor heating is provided.
- Each kitchen is pre-fitted with ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood, washing machine, dishwasher and refrigerator.
- Central satellite antenna system is installed for the whole project.
Entrance Lobbies (applicable to apartments)
- Floors and staircases are paved with marble.
- Lift cabin has high quality finish.
External (applicable to apartments)
- Large communal swimming pool and a smaller children’s swimming pool.
- Soft and hard landscape to all external areas and around pool.
- Electrically operated doors at main entrance of underground car park.
Luxury Property on the Limassol Marina
An exclusive Cyprus waterfront development designed by a world-renowned team of architects and engineers combines elegant residences and a state-ofthe-art marina with an enticing mix of restaurants and shops, to create a lifestyle uniquely shaped by ‘living on the sea’.
Just a stroll away from the heart of Limassol, the marina is designed to blend seamlessly with the city’s historic centre, old town and medieval castle. With its breathtaking views and outstanding range of facilities, Limassol Marina is destined to become the most exclusive marina resort in the Mediterranean – and one of the finest in the world.